1. 表示现在 (说话瞬间) 正在进行或发生的动作。
[例句] He is reading a newspaper now.
2. 表示当前一段时间内的活动或现阶段正在进行的动作 (说话时动作不一定正在进行)。
[例句] What are you doing these days?
3. 表示说话人现在对主语的行为表示赞叹或厌恶等, 常与always, constantly, continually等副词连用。
[例句] He is always thinking of others.
4. 表示在最近按计划或安排要进行的动作。常限于go, come, leave, start, arrive等表“移动”、“方向”的词。
[例句] He is coming to see me next week.
[例句] He was sleeping when Mary came to see him.
2. 动词go, come, leave, arrive, start等的过去进行时常表过去将来时。
[例句] She said she was going to Beijing the day after tomorrow.
1. 表示现在习惯或经常反复发生的动作或存在的状态, 常与usually, always, sometimes, often, every day / week / month / year等时间状语连用。
[例句] He often does his homework in his study.
[例句] The dictionary belongs to me.
3. 表示客观规律或科学真理、格言, 以及其他不受时间限制的客观存在。
[例句] The moon goes around the sun.
4. 在有连词if, unless, before, as soon as, when, once, however等引导的时间、条件和让步状语从句中, 用一般现在时表将来。
[例句] If you work hard, you won’t fail in the exam.
因为省略了It，原句是It sounds good。因为前面的主语是第三人称单数,所以要加s。sound，英语单词，名词、动词、形容词、副词，作名词时意为“声音;噪音;音响;海峡;听力范围;医用探子;无线电广播;音响效果”，作动词时意为“(使)发声;听起来;鸣警报等。
Sound card 声卡;音效卡;音频卡;位元音效卡
Antarctic Sound 南极海峡;南极印象;南极峡湾
sound track 音带;[电影]声迹;[电影]声带;[声]声道
Sound Engineer 录音师;特效化妆;录音技师;灌音师
Norton Sound 诺顿湾
Wilkins Sound 威尔金斯冰架
sound generator 音源;声音发生器;发声器
Ingressive sound 吸气音
Peel Sound 皮尔海峡 2、sound双语例句
I like the sight and the sound.
Or you like the sound should be put on it.
I did not sound like that at all!
the most commonly used and simplest holiday greetings are, as you might expect:
1. happy new year!
2. best wishes for a happy new year.
3. may your new year start out joyful!
4. good fortune and success in the new year!
5. may the season's joy stay with you all year round!
6. may joy and happiness surround you today and always!
7. even though we're apart, you're in my heart this new year's season.
8. wishing you peace, joy and happiness throughout the coming year.
then they get more complicated:
1. may the warmest of wishes, happiest of thoughts and friendliest of greetings come to you and stay with you throughout the year.
2. wishing you a holiday season filled with joy, and all the happy things in life.
3. i was looking out the windows thinking about the person i care most about and the person that came to mind was you, so i want to wish you a happy new year.
4. another year has come to an end. and it's nice to have a friend like you to make my every day so great. thank you my dear friend.
5. when a greeting comes from afar you can't hear the wishes and can't see the smile, but you can sense the care that truly comes from the heart. happy new year.
6. everyone says the earth is such a huge place. so, with those billions and billions of people and all, i believe it's a miracle that i got to know you!
7. if i were in heaven, i'd write your name on every star for all to see just how much you mean to me.
8. remember that there is always someone thinking of you at new year, whether you get the message or not.
9. a special smile, a special face. a special someone i can't replace. a special hug, from me to you. a special friendship, i've found in you... happy new year, my dear friend.
in case you're using a mobile phone, there are short forms for certain words that can save time and put some cuteness in your message. for example, "xmas" for "christmas", "r" for "are", "u" for "you", "ny" for "new year", "c" for "see" and "4" for "four".
1. especially v. 特别地
2. imagine v. 想像
3. alone adv. / adj. 单独，孤独的
4. interest n. 兴趣
5. everyday adj. 每天的，日常的
6. deserted adj. 抛弃的
7. hunt v. 搜寻
8. share v. 分享
9. care v. 在乎，关心
10. total n. 总数
11. majority n. 大多数
12. survive v. 生存，活下来
13. adventure n. 冒险
14. scared adj. 吓坏的
15. admit v. 承认
16. while conj. 但是，而
17. boring adj. 令人厌烦的
18. except prep. 除……之外
19. quality n. 质量
20. favourite adj. 最喜爱的
被动语态的概念：它是动词的一种形式，表示主语与谓语之间的执行或被执行关系。主动语态表示主语是谓语动作的执行者，例如：They saw the little boy crying by the river. 被动语态表示主语是谓语动作的承受者，例如：The little boy was seen crying by the river.
1. 一般现在时 am/is/are + 过去分词
例如：Rice is planted in the south of China.
2. 一般过去时 was/were + 过去分词
例如：These trees were planted the year before last.
3. 一般将来时 will/shall + be + 过去分词
例如：A sports meeting will be held next week in our school.
4. 现在进行时 am/is/are + being + 过去分词
例如：Your radio is being repaired now.
5. 过去进行时 was/were + being + 过去分词
When he got there, the problem was being discussed.
6. 现在完成时 have/has + been + 过去分词
His work has been finished.
Has his work been finished? Yes, it has. / No, it hasn’t.