1 see、hear 、notice 、find 、feel 、listen to 、 look at (感官动词)+do eg:I like watching monkeys jump
2 (比较级 and 比较级) 表示越来越怎么样
3 a piece of cake =easy 小菜一碟(容易)
4 agree with sb 赞成某人
5 all kinds of 各种各样 a kind of 一样
6 all over the world = the whole world 整个 世界
7 along with同……一道，伴随…… eg : Iwill go along with you我将和你一起去
the students planted trees along with their teachers 学生同老师们一起种树
8 As soon as 一怎么样就怎么样
9 as you can see 你是知道的
10 ask for ……求助 向…要…(直接接想要的东西) eg : ask you for my book
11 ask sb for sth 向某人什么
12 ask sb to do sth 询问某人某事 ask sb not to do 叫某人不要做某事
13 at the age of 在……岁时 eg：I am sixteen I am at the age of sixteen
14 at the beginning of …… ……的起初;……的开始
15 at the end of +地点/+时间 最后;尽头;末尾 eg : At the end of the day
(1)一般现在时：am /is /are +及物动词的过去分词;
例：i am asked to the party today.
(2) 一般过去时：was /were+及物动词的过去分词;
例：i was asked to the party last night.
(3) 现在进行时：am /is /are being +及物动词的过去分词;
例：i am being asked to the party today.
(4) 过去进行时：was /were being +及物动词的过去分词;
例：i was being asked to the party that time.
(5)一般将来时：助动词will +be +及物动词的过去分词;
或：am /is /are going to +be +及物动词的过去分词;
例：i will be asked to the party tomorrow.
例：i am going to be asked to the party tomorrow.
(6)过去将来时：助动词would +be +及物动词的过去分词;
或：was /were going to +be +及物动词的过去分词;
例：i would be asked to the party the next day.
例：i was going to be asked to the party the next day.
(7)现在完成时：助动词has /have +been +及物动词的过去分词;
例：i has been asked to the party today.
(8) 过去完成时：助动词had +been +及物动词的过去分词;
例：i had been asked to the party the day before.
例：i may be asked to the party today.
I will call you as soon as I arrive in Beijing. 我到北京就将给你打电话。
(这是由as soon as引导的时间状语从句，从句中的谓语动词arrive是一般现在时，表示一般将来时，绝不可用will arrive)
As soon as I have finished this work, I will have gone home. 我一完成此工作，就回家。
(从句中的谓语动词用现在完成时have finished，表示将来完成时,绝不可用will have finished)
If he comes back, please let me know.如果他回来了，请通知我。
(从句中的谓语动词用comes back,表示一般将来时，绝不可用will come back)
The teacher and poet often gives lectures around the city.
The teacher and the poet have just arrived.
Every boy and every girl has the right to receive education in our country.
(4)通常由两个部件组成的物品如：a knife and fork (一副刀叉)等作主语，谓语动词用单数。
Bread and butter is not to his taste.
Is fifty pounds enough?
Two-thirds of the books are about science.
Only 30% of the work was done yesterday.
1. Many of the earth’s plants and animals have already died out, and several other species are endangered
2. If we want to live a better life and have a bright future, we must learn to act in ways that do not harm other living things
3. If we know more about what causes endangerment ,we may be able to take measures before it is too late
4. A species can become endangered for different reasons
5. Animals and plants must have a habitat, or home, which is comfortable and clean, and where there is enough food and other resources
6. They are all used to their environment; that is ,they have learnt how to live successfully in their habitat
7. Experts tell us that we need to think about what we can do to keep animals and plants from becoming endangered
8. Professor Stevenson explained to the students that the milu deer had been very common in China a long time ago, but it disappeared during the Ming and Qing Dynasties
9. What we hear on the radio or see on TV is only a small part of all the wonderful music that is waiting for us
10. People have been playing the blues for many years , but the music has kept many of its characteristics
11. Hip-top music often combines parts of other styles to create music that will help people hear new things in old music
12. Latin music –music that uses traditional styles from Latin America—has spread all over the world
13. The blues comes from African songs that people used to sing when they worked and during festivals
14. There is a wide variety of new music to be discovered in every corner of the world, so the next time you look for a tape or a CD, don’t just look for Chinese or American music—open your ears to the sounds of the world
15. They play music to satisfy their inner desire