determine to do 对吗
determine to do对，determine to do表示决定做某事，例：No matter what you determine to do, I would side with you.不管你决定如何，我都会支持你。
determine facts 认定事实
calculate determine 确定;计算
dictate determine 决定
determine to do sth 决心做某事
We must determine what to do next. 我们必须决定下一步的行动。
So, how do you determine where to invest? 所以，你如何决定在哪里投资呢?
My aim was first of all to determine what I should do next. 我的目标首先是要确定自己下一步该做什么。
1. may the warmest of wishes, happiest of thoughts and friendliest of greetings come to you and stay with you throughout the year.
2. wishing you a holiday season filled with joy, and all the happy things in life.
3. i was looking out the windows thinking about the person i care most about and the person that came to mind was you, so i want to wish you a happy new year.
4. another year has come to an end. and it's nice to have a friend like you to make my every day so great. thank you my dear friend.
5. when a greeting comes from afar you can't hear the wishes and can't see the smile, but you can sense the care that truly comes from the heart. happy new year.
6. everyone says the earth is such a huge place. so, with those billions and billions of people and all, i believe it's a miracle that i got to know you!
7. if i were in heaven, i'd write your name on every star for all to see just how much you mean to me.
8. remember that there is always someone thinking of you at new year, whether you get the message or not.
9. a special smile, a special face. a special someone i can't replace. a special hug, from me to you. a special friendship, i've found in you... happy new year, my dear friend.
(1)here, there, now, then, thus等副词置于句首时
Then came the chairman. 那时总裁来了。
Here is your letter. 你的信。
Out rushed a missile from under the bomber. 轰炸机肚底下窜出一枚导弹。
Ahead sat an old woman. 前面坐着一个老妪。
②谓语动词通常是be, come, go, lie, run等表示来去或状态的动词。
否定或半否定的词语，如no, not, never, seldom, little, hardly, at no time, in no way, not until…等位于句首时。
Never have I seen such a performance. 从未见过如此糟糕的表演。
Nowhere will you find the answer to this question. 无论如何你不会找到这个问题的答案的。
Hardly had she gone out when a student came to visit her. 她刚出门，就有个学生来访。
No sooner had she gone out than a student came to visit her. 她刚出门，就有个学生来访。 Not until the child fell asleep did the mother leave the room. 母亲一直到孩子入睡后离开房间。
This kind of cloth washes easily.这种布易洗。
These novels won’t sell well.这些小说不畅销。
My pen writes smoothly.我的钢笔写起来很流畅。
The door won’t lock.门锁不上。
The fish smells good.鱼闻起来香。
②当break out、take place、shut off、turn off、work out等动词表示“发生、关闭、制定”等意思时。
The plan worked out successfully.
The lamps on the wall turn off.
③want, require, need后面的动名词用主动表示被动含义。
④be worth doing用主动形式表示被动含义。
⑤在“be + 形容词 + to do”中，不定式的逻辑宾语是句子的主语，用主动代被动。
This kind of water isn’t fit to drink.
The girl isn’t easy to get along with.
The teacher and poet often gives lectures around the city.
The teacher and the poet have just arrived.
Every boy and every girl has the right to receive education in our country.
(4)通常由两个部件组成的物品如：a knife and fork (一副刀叉)等作主语，谓语动词用单数。
Bread and butter is not to his taste.
Is fifty pounds enough?
Two-thirds of the books are about science.
Only 30% of the work was done yesterday.