2.used to do 过去常常
3. at least 至少
4.out of breath 上气不接下气
5. get annoyed 恼火
6.make fun of 取笑
7. live a normal life 过正常的生活
8.in other words 换句话说
9. cut out 切掉,删掉
10.all in all 总而言之
11. depend on 依靠
12.all the best 一切顺利
13. in particular 特别地
14.resign from 辞职
15. adapt sb./oneself to sth 使某人/自己适应于
16. be accessible to 能接近…
17. have a word with sb. 与某人谈话
18.have words with sb. 与某人吵架
19. cut in 插嘴
20.not at all 根本不
21. be to do sth. 准备做某事
22. be about to do when… 表示即将发生不定代词的用法
常见的不定代词有 all, both, each, every, some, any, many, much, (a)few, (a)little, one, ones, either, neither, other, another, no, none 以 及含有 some-, any-, no-等的合成代词(如：anybody, something, no one) 。
这些不定代词大多 可以代替名词，在句子中作主语、宾语、表语或定语。但 none 和由 some, any, no, every 构 成的复合不定代词(如 somebody 等)只能作主语、 宾语和表语。 every 和 no 只能作定语。
例: Much has been done to fight pollution;each of them has got a present.
many, few 和 both 用于可数名词，表示复数概念。
All, both 和 each 和含有 every 的复合代词用在否定句中只表示部分否定。
例：Not all the students have been to the Austrlia. She can’t work out both of the difficult problems. Everybody cannot work out the problem.
Neither,none 和含有 no 的复合代词表示全部否定。
例: None of us can answer the question. Neither of the questions is right.1. test out 考验
2. fall off 从......掉下来
3. allow sb. to do 允许某人做某事
4. leave...alone 不打扰
5. write out 写出
6. be pleased 感到高兴
7. fall in love with 爱上
8. search for 寻找
9. give up 放弃
10. set aside 将...放在一边
11. ring up 打电话给
12. turn around 转向1. Do you want a friend whom you could tell everything to, like your deepest feelings and thoughts?
2. I wonder if it’s because I haven’t been able to be outdoors for so long that I’ve grown so crazy about everything to do with nature.
3. I can well remember that there was a time when a deep blue sky, the song of the birds, moonlight and flowers could have kept me spellbound.
4. When it was so warm, I stayed awake on purpose until half past eleven one evening in order to have a good look at the moon for once by myself.
5. It was the first time in a year and a half that I’d seen the night face to face.
6. World Englishes come from those countries where English plays an important role as a first or second language, either because of foreign rule or because of its special role as an international language.
7. All languages change when cultures communicate with one another.
8. Today the number of people learning English in China is increasing rapidly.
9. Native English speakers can understand each other even if they don’t speak the same kind of English.
10. Believe it or not, there is no such thing as standard English.
11. When we graduated from college, we finally got the chance to take a great bike trip.
12. It was my sister who first had the idea to cycle along the Mekong river from where it begins to where it ends.
13. She gave me a determined look--- the kind that said she wouldn’t change her mind.
14. Many people put their thoughts into a diary but others write about their travels in what is called a travel journal.
15. The topics of a travel journal can be different from a diary, often including people, things and events less familiar to the readers.
16. Many people believe that “It is always calm before a storm.”
17. One-third of the nation felt it.
18. Thousands of families were killed and many children were left without parents.
19. The number of people who were killed or injured reached more than 400,000.
20. The army organized teams to dig out those who were trapped and to bury the dead.be / get / become used to 习惯于
be given to 喜欢;癖好
be related to 与…有关系
be addicted to 沉溺于;对…上瘾
be opposed to 反对
be devoted to 致力于;忠诚于
be admitted to 被…录取;准进入
be attached to附属于;喜欢;依恋
be adjusted to 适应
be known to 为…所知
be married to 和…结婚
be sentenced to被判处
be connected to 和…连在一起
be exposed to 暴露于;遭受
be compared to 被比喻成
be engaged to 与…订婚各种时态的被动语态
被动语态的概念：它是动词的一种形式，表示主语与谓语之间的执行或被执行关系。主动语态表示主语是谓语动作的执行者，例如：They saw the little boy crying by the river. 被动语态表示主语是谓语动作的承受者，例如：The little boy was seen crying by the river.
1. 一般现在时 am/is/are + 过去分词
例如：Rice is planted in the south of China.
2. 一般过去时 was/were + 过去分词
例如：These trees were planted the year before last.
3. 一般将来时 will/shall + be + 过去分词
例如：A sports meeting will be held next week in our school.
4. 现在进行时 am/is/are + being + 过去分词
例如：Your radio is being repaired now.
5. 过去进行时 was/were + being + 过去分词
When he got there, the problem was being discussed.
6. 现在完成时 have/has + been + 过去分词
His work has been finished.
Has his work been finished? Yes, it has. / No, it hasn’t.