1.be good to对……友好be good for对……有益;be bad to…/be bad for…
2.add up加起来 增加
add up to合计，总计
4.get sth/sb done使……完成/使某人被……
6.be concerned about关心，关注
While walking the dog,you were careless and it got loose.
8.cheat in the exam考试作弊
12.I wonder if…我不知道是不是…
13.sth happen to sb某人发生某事
14.It is the first(second…)that…(从句谓语动词用现在完成时)
15.in one’s power处于……的控制之中
They were very excited at the news.听到这个消息，他们非常激动。
The window is broken. 窗户破了。
They were frightened at the sad sight. 他们对眼前悲惨的景象感到很害怕。
注意be + 过去分词，如果表示状态是系表结构，如果表示被动的动作是被动语态。区别：
The window is broken.(系表)
The window was broken by the boy.(被动)
newly arrived goods(新到的货)
the risen sun(升起的太阳)
the changed world(变了的世界)
这类过去分词有：gone, come, fallen, risen, changed, arrived, returned, passed等。
1. In general, I don’t agree with
2. In my opinion, this point of view doesn’t hold water.
3. The chief reason why… is that…
4.There is no true that…
5. It is not true that…
6. It can be easily denied than…
7. We have no reason to believe that…
8. What is more serious is that…
9. But it is pity that…
10. Besides, we should not neglect that…
11. But the problem is not so simple. Therefore…
12. Others may find this to be true, but I believer that…
13. Perhaps I was question why…
14. There is a certain amount of truth in this, but we still have a problem with regard to…
15. Though we are in basic agreement with…,but
16. What seems to be the trouble is…
17. Yet differences will be found, that’s why I feel that…
18. It would be reasonable to take the view that …, but it would be foolish to claim that…
19. There is in fact on reason for us so believe that…
20. What these people fail to consider is that…
21. It is one thing to insist that… , it is quite another to show that …
22. Wonderful as A is , however, it has its own disadvantages too.
23. The advantages of B are much greater than A.
24. A’s advantage sounds ridiculous when B’s advantages are taken into consideration.
情态动词+ have +过去分词的用法
1) may(might) have + done sth, can (could) have + done sth 表示过去，推测过去时间里可能发生的事情。
Philip may (might) have been hurt seriously in the car accident.
Philip can (could) have been hurt seriously in the car accident.
2)must have +done sth，对过去时间里可能发生的事情的推测，语气较强，具有"肯定"，"谅必"的意思。
Linda has gone to work, but her bicycle is still here.
She must have gone by bus.
3) ought to have done sth, should have done sth
You ought to (should) have been more careful in this experiment.
He ought not to have thrown the old clothes away.(事实上已扔了。)
ought to 在语气上比should 要强。
4) needn't have done sth 本没必要做某事
I dressed very warmly for the trip, but I needn't have done so. The weather was hot.
5) would like to have done sth 本打算做某事
I would like to have read the article, but I was very busy then.